Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Random Favorites

   March was a month of dietary ups and downs for me, so most of my random favorites of the month are food related.  Two are "healthyish", while one is downright decadent.

Food Favorites


*Timothy's Cinnamon Pastry K- Cup- I've been on the hunt for a dessert tasting coffee, so I ordered a few sample boxes from Keurig of different coffees.  This cinnamon bun inspired coffee has been the standout so far.  The cinnamon taste is subtle, but it tastes so much more decadent than what it really is.

*Arbonne Essentials Fit Chews in Chocolate- I bought these from Amazon to use as a little nosh between meals.  They are little chocolate chews, 30 calories each, that claim to suppress appetite and give an extra boost of energy.  I don't know if they do either, but they keep me going in the morning and give me a little healthy bite of chocolate.

*Talenti Gelato in Chocolate Peanut Butter- Oh. My. God.  This is the most amazing stuff I have ever tasted.  I bought this on sale for $7 at Mrs. Greens, and it was worth every dollar.  I can't wait to try more gelatos from this brand!

Favorite Reads



*Chocolate Covered Katie-  I found this healthy dessert blog through the Blogilates App and it's awesome.  The recipes that she has come up with are just amazing.  I especially love the single serving section, so I won't be tempted to eat an entire pie or batch of cookies in one sitting.


*Delirium- Ok, I am sorting of cheating, because I am still in the process of finishing this book, but I did start it in March!  This book is recommended to the fans of Hunger Games or Divergent.  It's such a good read!

Favorite "Watches"


*The BubbleGum Princess- I have been loving her channel this month!  She's an amazing cruelty free beauty vlogger and I have learned so much about a variety of products and brands from her.  She has added significantly to my product wish list. 


1 comment:

mayaari said...

I've yet to find a disappointing flavor from talenti, haha... the sorbets are delicious as well!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by