Monday, February 3, 2014

January Random Favorites

     Here are some of my random favorites for the month of January.  Pretty boring again, I promise to spice things up for February!!



*Sinus Pillow- My dad got me this sinus pillow eye mask for Christmas.  I suffer from a lot of migraines so he thought maybe this heatable eye mask would help.  This month I haven't suffered from as many migraines, but tons of sinus headaches.  This eucalyptus scented eye mask works wonders.  I heat it up for a minute and lie down in a dark room with this on my eyes and my headache just seems to melt away.  This can frequently be found at TJ Maxx and Marshall's and if you're a headache sufferer I totally recommend this!

*Victoria's Secret Pink Lace Bralette- I got this bralette super cheap during the semi-annual sale.  I wanted one of these bralettes for those lazy Sunday's where I just bum around the house.  This doesn't entirely hold the girls in, but for just chilling around the house it's so much more comfortable than wearing a regular bra.  I definitely want to pick a few more of these up to lounge about in.

*Journaling- Not only has my Kendall introduced me to the world of Filofax, she also got me into daily journaling.  Every day I write the "pit", low point, and "peak", high point, of my day.  I also follow the journaling prompt from the 365/30 Lists: Philofaxers! group on Facebook.  It's really helped me look at more of the positives in my life, and not so much the small amount of negatives.

*The Bubble Gum Princess of Youtube- I have been loving watching and learning about cruelty free beauty brands.  The Bubble Gum Princess provides amazing reviews, hauls and tutorials using only cruelty free products.  She singlehandedly makes me want to buy the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette




*The Story of My Life by One Direction- Hi, my name is Melissa, I'm 29 years old and I'm a One Directioner.  Make fun of me all you want, they're adorable and the songs are catchy as hell!  This song has been on repeat all month for me!



*For All Things Lovely- I have become obsessed with this blog.  Her outfits are stunning, photography amazing and a drool worthy Instagram.  She makes me want to be just a tad more preppier.




2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love your January picks!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Lauren Scorzafava said...

Great picks!

xx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.