Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Beauty Favorites

Wow 2013 is going super fast!  December is my favorite month of the year.  Everyone just seems to be a bit nicer, a bit more patient and a bit more giving.

November was a great month for me, it saw the beginnings of a lot of new friendships, time with family and finally hitting a stride when it comes to an exercise routine.  It also saw the inclusion of some new beauty products into my daily routines.

Beauty Faves



*Thayers Alcohol-Free Unscented Witch Hazel
 I'm not a fan of washing my face in the morning.  I splash some water on my face and use a toner instead.  I've been experimenting with natural toners and a lot of people recommended alcohol free witch hazel.  I was always leery of witch hazel because of the drying factor of the alcohol, but I decided to give the alcohol free version a try.  It's fantastic!  I use it on a cotton pad every morning and it removes any left over residue on my skin and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean without feeling dry.

* It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil- I've been using this brow pencil nonstop lately!  It's a great consistency, a perfect match for a wide variety of brow colors and has amazing staying power!

*Elf Studio Angled Foundation Brush- This brush is really thin and flimsy and definitely can not be used as a foundation brush.  However, I love this brush to apply my facial masks.  It keeps my hands from getting messy and applies masks in a nice even layer.

*Tarte Lipsurgence in Energy- This Tarte lippie is one of those products that reacts to your body heat.  Applied lightly it's a beautiful natural pink color, apply a bit more and it turns into more of a light fuchsia like pink.  I got this mini in the Tarte's Thoughtful Treasure's Set and I've really been enjoying it!

*Pur Minerals 4 in 1 Foundation in Blush Medium- I bought this from Hautelook several months ago and was hoping to just use it as a regular mineral foundation.  However, no matter what primer I use this foundation makes my pores look huge.  I began experimenting with this product using it in different ways.  When I used it over a foundation it provided the most beautiful, flawless coverage.  I don't use it every day, but if I'm going out and I want to bump up my medium coverage foundation to full coverage I definitely use this.

You can see all of my November Beauty favorites on my Luvocracy page and even purchase through the site!  They search the web to find you the best price and I'm a bit obsessed with Luvocracy now!





No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.