Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gift Guide 2013: DIY Edition

    There's still plenty of time to MAKE someone the perfect present.  A DIY gift is so much more meaningful and they aren't just frames made of popsicle sticks anymore!  Thanks to the popularity of sites like Pinterest DIY projects are super popular and easy to follow.

Here are my favorite DIY gifts!

**Personalized Mugs




I love these super cheap and super cute personalized mugs.  This is the perfect present for coffee or tea drinkers.


**Lashes Display



How friggin adorable is this??!!  The directions here are in French, but the pictorial is easy to follow!


**Glitter Dipped Clipboard



I love these glitter dipped clipboards for the stationery buff in your life.  I want to make a few of these!

**Yoga Mat Bag

I love this DIY yoga mat bag and it's a great DIY project for the yoga lover in your life.  It 



1 comment:

lifeasart said...

What adorable ideas! Great post.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.