Friday, October 18, 2013

  Sorry I have been so off the grid lately!  I am just completely unable to get into a work, workout, blogging routine.  I don't know why I am finding it so difficult this year!  Hopefully I can break out of this bad routine quickly.

  Anyway, on Wednesday I received my October Ipsy/Glam bag.  It seems like this month there was a great variety amongst every one's bags.  I must admit, I am quite happy with my bag this month!



*Be Delectable Strawberry & Cream Hand Cream- $10
While the pink girly packaging is a total turn off for me with this cream, the scent is just the most amazing thing ever!  It's also a rich, emollient cream that absorbs pretty quickly in the skin.  When I finish up the current hand cream in my purse, this is definitely up next!

*Buxom Lip Polish in Dolly- $19 for a full size
I really like the Buxom Lip Polishes.  They offer a slight tingle and usually include some sort of sparkly which I'm a fan of.  From the few I've tried, they aren't the most pigmented, but they do look very pretty on the lips.  I can't wait to try out this mauvey/blush toned gloss.

*H20 Hydrating Treatment- $36 full size
I've tried a few products from this brand and have really enjoyed them all.  This moisturizing gel may not be strong enough for my dry skin during the winter, but I am definitely going to test it out for its anti-aging properties.

*Zoya Polish in Mason- $8
This purple color with gold and bronze sparkles is just absolutely stunning!  I can't wait to wear this as I usually like Zoya's polishes.

*Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel- $5
I usually love the products from Big Sexy Hair, so I'm excited to try this one.  I've never used a volumizing gel before, as I usually use mousse or sprays.  This should be an interesting experiment!

  As you can see, I got some great products this month and the bag itself is super adorable!  The retail value of this bag is probably around $36.  For a $10 monthly subscription price, that's a great deal!

What did you get in your Ipsy/Glam bag this month?  Have you ever tried any of these products?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by