Saturday, July 13, 2013

Top 10 Under $10

It's been a while since I've done my favorite drugstore products or my Top 10 Products Under $10.   I decided it was just about that time.  Here's my current favorite 10 products under $10.




Batiste Dry Shampoo (Wild)- I've only purchased this recently, but it's my absolute favorite dry shampoo.  The scent is warm and refreshing and absorbs oil and provides va-va-voom volume.  It's not that easy to find, but if you can find it I recommend you snatch it up.


Colgate Optic White Toothpaste- This toothpaste is the best!  It's very refreshing and is surprisingly whitening.  The box says that this toothpaste has the same whitening ingredient as the whitening strips, which work very well.  There are always sales and coupons on this toothpaste too!

Physicians Formula Conceal RX - So, funny story about this concealer.  When I first bought this, I was not a fan!  Then I began using it as I use my Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer and I love it!  I recommend shaking this product before using it because it has a tendency to separate.  I apply a bit of this in the v shape under my eyes to brighten the area and conceal.  It works beautifully!  This product is also frequently on sale.

ELF Small Tapered Brush- This brush costs only $3 from the Studio Line.  I use this brush to apply my Ben Nye Banana Powder under my eyes and it works beautifully!  It's super soft and also super versatile.  I have been impressed with almost every ELF brush I've ever purchased.

ELF Shadow Quads- These little babies are so cheap and so pigmented.  There is a bit of fall out, so I recommend doing your eyes with these prior to putting on the rest of your face makeup, but they are so amazing in quality.  There are tons of color combinations and you can usually get an entire look out of one palette. 

REVLON Colorburst Lip Butter- This is one of those products that I didn't want to try at first because I didn't believe all of the hooplah surrounding them.  Once I tried one though, I ended up buying about 6 more and they are all awesome.  Super moisturizing, pigmented and shiny looking.  These lip butters have enabled me to rock both the nude lip and red lip trend without hesitation.

The All Natural FaceFace Food Face Wash in Strawberries and Cream- I got this after hearing Tammy rave about it and I'm so glad I tried it out!  I don't use this is as a face wash as intended, but instead as a mask.  Mix this with a little bit of water to make a paste and apply on the skin for about 15-20 minutes. The result will be brighter and smoother skin.  Plus, it smells delicious.

Wet N Wild Coloricon Blusher Pearlescent Pink- I love all of the Wet and Wild Coloricon Blushers, but my favorite is this shade in Pearlescent Pink.  It's super pigmented so you have to use a light hand, but it provides the most beautiful flush to the cheeks and a beautiful sheen as well.

Wet n Wild MegaLast Nail Color - The Wet and Wild Megalast Nail Color line is my favorite drugstore nail line.  The colors are always so opaque and I love the wide brush.  The color section is great and the lasting power is pretty decent.  

Prestige My Biggest Lash Effect Mascara - Here's another product I discovered due to Tammy.  She sent me a tube of this earlier this year and I've been hooked ever since! It's a great every day mascara that really lengthens lashes and makes them pop under glasses.  I need to start purchasing more Prestige products.

So there's my favorite beauty products under $10.  What are some of yours?  I'm always on the lookout for new drugstore gems!








2 comments:

Pam @ Frippery said...

The Revlon lip butter is my favorite new thing. I have 3 colors and I want more. Fantastic product.

Christina said...

I have that dry shampoo and I love what it does to my hair but I HATE the smell! I really haven't been using it just because I can't stand the smell.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.