Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Met Gala 2013 Fashion Highlights

   The Met Gala is one of my favorite fashion events of the year.  This year's theme was "punk".  The punk look is not my favorite look or trend, so I wasn't IN LOVE with a lot of the fashions, but there were some trends that us casual gals can take away from the gala and incorporate into our every day lives.

Showing Some Skin


This years' gala was all about showing some skin!  My favorite dressed of the night was definitely Hermoine, I mean Emma Watson.  She is absolutely stunning and the dress was the right amount of punk and glam in my mind.







Tea Length Dresses

The tea length dress is a hard look to pull off, but I think it's such a classic look for graduation parties, weddings and any fancy spring/summer occasion.  Jennifer Lawrence looks STUNNING in this tea length black dress and again works with the punk theme without going overboard.







Girly Meets Biker

I love, love, love the juxtaposition of Sienna's feminine white dress with this tough ass leather jacket.  Again, it's the perfect way of working with the punk theme with out taking it overboard (a la Madonna).












No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.