Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Colors of the Rainbow Tag

  You know I LOVE me some tag posts, so I had to do the Colors of the Rainbow Tag I've seen going around Youtube.  This tag is as simple as it gets, pick your favorite beauty product for each color of the rainbow!  This tag pointed out that I am not a bright and colorful makeup type of gal- but I've definitely made progress!




R- Revlon Cherry Tart Lip Butter- I recently bought this during the CVS Clearance sale and it is love!  It's such a fun and summery red.  Great way to test out the bright red lip trend without requiring a lip liner and heavy lipstick.
O- Ok so my NYC Sunny Bronzer ISN'T orange, but the packaging kind of is- so does that count?  This bronzer is as un-orangey as it gets.  It's the perfect matte drugstore bronzer.
Y- I literally do not have a yellow product in my entire collection.  I don't even have a yellow based concealer!
G- Tarte Skinny Eyes Smolder Eyes in Jade- I love this forest green liner.  It really helps pop the green in my eyes.
B- Mac shadow in Talent Pool- I really like using this blow as a subtle pop of color on the outer crease.  It's a color I find myself reaching for now that it's warm out.
I- NYX Shadow in Morocco- This color is beautiful.  I've been using this as a top and bottom liner and it really helps make any eye look appear smoldering.
V- WnW Paradise Cove Palette Top Purple- I wish this purple had a name, but it's one of my absolute favorite purples and I am a HUGE fan of purple shadow.

I tag any of you! Please link back if you do this tag, as you can see I need some color suggestions!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by