Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tip Thursday: A blogger tip!

   I was beyond shocked when I found out that Google Reader will soon be a goner!  It's definitely my go to way to read all of my favorite blogs.  This is a tip for all of my fellow bloggers, which you probably know by now, but I just wanted to give you all a reminder!



  Don't rely on Google Friend Connect and Google Reader.  If you haven't already now is the time to sign up for a Blog Lovin' account.  It's not only a great way for you to read all of your favorite blogs in one place, it's also going to be one of the easiest ways for all of your great readers to follow and read your blogs!  Get to it!!




1 comment:

Pop Champagne said...

I'm so sad to see google reader go! sigh, it's been a good run!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.