Sunday, April 14, 2013

Be Pretty! Natural Beauty Subscription Service!

  I love getting mail.  Yes, that makes me a massive dork I'm aware, but I love getting catalogs, postcards, magazines, fliers.  Everything except bills!  Ok, bills and credit card offers! I dislike those also.
  I've tried a variety of beauty subscription services to not only enhance my beauty collection, but so I'd have a package to look forward to every month.  I liked Birchbox, but didn't love it.  I loved Glossybox but couldn't warrant spending $22 each month and my first and original Pretty Pink Box I loved but is now defunct.
  When I started watching PinkSoFoxy on Youtube she mentioned that she got a lot of her oils and clays to make skin care products from Vitacost.com.  I did some browsing around the site, made a LONG wish list of products and then came across their version of monthly subscription services, the BE series.
  Vitacost offers:

-Be Well Box- Personal care and wellness items
-Be Fit Box- Diet and Fitness Products
-Be Pretty Box- Pamper me please products and the newest discoveries in antiaging science
-Be Strong Box- Strength and development products
-Be All Box- Vitamins, supplements, healthy food and personal care products

They are all $13.99 a month and that includes shipping.

I purchased a single month of both the Be Pretty Box and the Be Well Box.  I don't plan on getting a monthly subscription to both, but I wanted to see which one I'd like better.




This is the review of April's Be Pretty Box!!



*Sample packets of Desert Essence Age Reversal Revitalizing Eye Serum
Advanced blend of actives, peptides, and natural extracts brightens and tightens delicate skin around the eye, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 

*Sample Packets of Desert Essence Rejuvenating Face Serum
This intensive serum is formulated with clinically tested natural actives proven to reduce wrinkles and restore skin's moisturizing elements back to levels found in younger skin. 

*2 3.4 fl oz bottles of Kiss My Face Peace Soap in Lavender Mandarin ($7.39 for 17 oz)
Olive and coconut oils- moisturizing and skin softening
Simple Castile formula - cleans gently, 101 uses
Lavender Mandarin - This soothing, relaxing scent transports you to a peaceful place.

*Reviva Labs Eye Gelee Concentrate 1 oz. ($6.49 for 1.25 oz)

Helps reduce puffiness, fights dryness & lines under eyes
Special herbal extracts help reduce puffiness under eyes - while elastin, collagen & mucopolysaccharides fight dryness and light lines.


*Coral Actives Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin 2 fl. oz ($12.95 for 2 fl. oz)
The CoralActives Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin was formulated with natural ingredients to help fight acne as your moisturize your skin.

*2 1.7 oz bars of Out of Africa Pure Shea Butter Bar Soap ($2.69 for 4 oz)
Out Of Africa Organic Shea Butter African Black Bar Soap is a unique and purifying traditional treatment for skin. All shea butters are not created equal. Out Of Africa Organic Shea Butter Bar Soap is made with 20% pure, unrefined shea butte

*Deep Steep Tangerine Melon Moisture Stick .5 oz ($2.93 for .5 oz)
Organic Oils & Butters targets dry areas leaving behind soft supple skin with herbal extracts tone and strenghten. The results Queen for a Day!

*Juice Organics Healthy Beauty Lip Amplifier in Pompink .5 fl oz ($5.29 for .5 oz)
Achieve sumptuous smooth, kissable lips with a blend of lip amplifying peptides, moisturizing organic pomegranate seed oil and luscious mineral tints.

The retail value of this box is around $36! All of that for only $14! This makes me even happier because these are all products that I'm actually interested in trying and all products that I can actually apply to my current skin care routine or actually use.

This is definitely going to be my new monthly subscription service of choice.  I think it's a great way to try a variety of natural brands and natural products and while this box was mainly skin care, it usually contains a nice balance of skin care and cosmetics.

Have you ever tried the Be Pretty Box before? I'd love to know what you got!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by