Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tip Thursday: Mineral Foundation + Moisturizer

  There was a time where I was on a huge mineral foundation kick, but that faded out.  After purchasing a lot of foundation samples from The All Natural Face, I began playing around with them again recently.


Image from Google Images



 I remembered that one of my favorite ways to wear mineral foundation was to mix a scoop of mineral foundation with a little bit of my favorite moisturizer and apply it as a tinted moisturizer.  I find that this method really suits my skin better in the winter since it's so dry.

What is your favorite way to apply mineral foundation?

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What?!? I've never tried this!! I must try it this weekend.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.