Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Lust List: Beauty Edition

   Last week I posted my Spring Fashion Lust List and today I continue with the beauty edition.  I've been trying to go a more natural route with as many products as I can, so this shopping list contains products more on the natural side.  These products are so affordable that I may just be ordering them all!


Tarte Awaken Your Complexion Set



This value set from Tarte contains quite a few of their amazing products, but the big draw for me is the Maracuja Creaseless Concealer.  I've been searching for the perfect undereye concealer and the girl at Sephora recommended this to me but I have yet to try it!

A Tarte Blush and Bronzer



I must be the last girl alive to try one of the highly popular Tarte blushes.  I am also in need of a summer bronzer, so I want to give this set a try to see how I like both products.

Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil




I read about this on Tammy's blog and after doing more research on it and realizing the 9,000 things it's just a must have product for me!!

Vegan Brow Wax from The All Natural Face



I've been very happy with my purchases from The All Natural Face and my next item I plan on purchasing is this brow wax.  I use a brow pencil, but I've noticed that I have slightly unruly brows so it's time to begin to use a wax as well.

Desert Essence Hair Defrizzer and Heat Protectant






I've been watching a lot PinkSoFoxy's videos on YouTube and have made quite a shopping list from watching her videos .  I've been looking for a new heat protectant lately and I think this ones sounds great.  I also love the smell of coconut so that's just an added bonus.

What items are on your spring beauty list?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.