Friday, March 1, 2013

February Favorites

  February was definitely a month that seemed to fly by.  I came in on such a high and then February just seemed to take over, go crazy and end in me suffering with the flu and bronchitis.  Needless to say, it was a low key beauty month for me.

Here are the products I was reaching for the most during this short month....




♥ Scent Bar Cabana Body Lotion from Target- My friend Lori gave me this for my birthday and I began using it in early February and quickly became obsessed with it!  It smells like heaven and summer.  I should've saved this lotion to use in the summer, but I needed a dose of summer during storm Nemo!  It does take a bit to soak into the skin, but the scent more than makes up for it.

♥ Philosophy Hope in a Jar Moisturizer- I bought this when my skin had a bad reaction to Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer.  It works very well for my sensitive skin and provides just the amount of moisture needed.

♥ Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Copy Right- I got this from my Tammy in my birthday package.  This is actually the first Essence product I've ever used and I really like it!  It's great for those days when I don't really feel like doing a full eye look.  It's a beautiful, soft, coppery color and looks like an eye gloss when it's on.  I really want to try more Essence products after using this!

♥ Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in Black Violet- I love this liner! It reminds me so much of my beloved Almay Raisin Quartz liner, but a bit more black and less brown.  It's a beautiful shimmery liner and it stays put all day!  It works really well under glasses since it has a bit of sheen.

♥ Tarte Skinny smolderEYES in Jade- I think I got this liner in a QVC Beauty Tube and it took me a while to try it, because of the different color.  The first time I tried this it was a love!  It's a super dark green color and applies very creamily.  It comes with a built in smudger and I love wearing this liner with some concealer on my lids and this liner smudged into the lash line and that's it.  The green in the liner also really picks up on the green in my eyes.

Essence Shadow
Mally Liner
Tarte Liner

♥ Gold Plated Monogram Necklace- I'm so mad that I forgot where I ordered this online!  I've recently become obsessed with monogram anything and this necklace was my first monogram purchase.  It was also my first yellow gold purchase.  I know monograms are technically with your last name in the middle, but I like to switch it up and have my middle name in the middle.  It's my favorite name anyway!  I like the personality this adds to any outfit.

What have been your favorite beauty and fashion products this February?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by