Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tip Thursday: Drink Up

   I love hearing fitness and nutrition tips.  As you are well aware, I am a fitness and nutrition newbie so any information I can gather to help me be a healthier me-I am all for!  I was talking with a coworker a few weeks ago about dieting and eating healthy and such.  She was telling me about the success she had with Weight Watchers and shared with me one of her favorite tips.



In between bites of your meal, put your fork down, chew fully and take a sip of water.  Do this between every single bite of your meal!  This basically helps you slow down your eating and gives your stomach time to signal to your brain that you are full.  I've tried this with several meals lately and whether it's a physical thing, psychological thing, or a combination of the both- it works!



No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.