Monday, January 7, 2013

Recent Empties

  These are my empties from the past month or so.  Some of these babies are absolute repurchases and some of them are complete duds.  Keep reading to find out which products are worth the cash.



*Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes- I love these facial cleansing wipes.  They are great for my super sensitive skin and they do a great job of removing even the most stubborn waterproof makeup.  It's great how super affordable they are, but I am kind of dying to try the Yes to Carrots/ Blueberries brand towelettes so I'm not sure if I am going to repurchase these yet.

*Vitafusion Women's Multivitamin Gummy Vitamins- I LOVE these vitamins.  The fact that they are in gummy form makes me excited to take them and makes me remember to take them in the first place.  They contained biotin and I didn't think they were doing anything for my nails until I ran out and stopped taking them.  My nails look horrible now and have been falling apart constantly.  Need to get me some more!

*Got2b Encore Fresh Dry Shampoo- Ok, I loved this dry shampoo! It worked beautifully at absorbing oil and gave my hair some nice volume.  The downside? It literally lasted me 4 applications! I don't apply a whole lot of this so there's no way it should have only lasted 4 applications.  I definitely will not be repurchasing this.

*Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector- I actually finished this before my previous empties post, but totally forgot to include it.  This is a pricey item but I actually had good luck with this in lightening some of my acne scars.  I repurchased this and my skin freaked out massively shortly after using my second bottle.  I also started using a new moisturizer at the same time, so I'm going to try to use this product again and hope my skin won't freak out.

*Secret Outlast Completely Clean Antiperspirant- I've made it no secret that I'm a sweaty gal.  This deodorant really helped cut down on my sweatiness, but then I swear my skin got used it to it and it wasn't as effective.  I want to try a different antiperspirant before repurchasing this one to see if a new one will be more effective.

*Philosophy Full of Promise Moisturizer- I only had a sample of this product but I really loved it.  I am thinking of purchasing a full size of this for my birthday since my skin has been going haywire.

*Penn State Hand Sanitizer- Yes, that is how obsessed I am with my college.  I purchased and used Penn State sanitizer.

*Almay Intense I-Color Eyeliner in Raisin Quartz- I LOVE this eyeliner.  I can't believe how long I've had this.  It is the perfect everyday neutral eyeliner and it glides on like a dream.  I believe this product has been discontinued so I have to visit my CVS and find out if Almay has an alternative.

*Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster- I love this product! I received this in either a Beauty Tube or a Glossybox (or possibly both) and this made my skin feel like a dream.  I applied this right before my moisturizer and I felt like it really helped my moisturizer sink in better.  I have another bottle of this, but depending on the results from my Clinique serum I may repurchase this one.

*Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara- I received this in a Beauty Tube and I had really high hopes for it based on all of the raves I've heard on Youtube and truth be told I just found it ok.  I didn't find it better than any of my favorite drugstore mascaras and didn't find it worth the money.  This will not be a repurchase for me.

*MM Mascara- This I received in a make up gift set from Kohls.  It had very little product in it, but it did lengthen my lashes quite nicely.  I have very skinny lashes though, so long, thin lashes was not the look I was going for.

*Clinique High Impact Mascara- Out of the three mascaras mentioned in this post, this one was my favorite.  It thickened nicely and lengthened.  I enjoyed it a lot, but again, I don't find mascara something necessary to spend a lot of money on so I will not be repurchasing this product.

Have you tried any of these products recently?  Am I the only one who takes an extremely long time to finish things haha?


No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by