Saturday, January 19, 2013

Birthday Haulage

  January 15th was the 8th anniversary of my 21st birthday..or my 28th birthday.  I was lucky enough to be showered with gifts from my co-workers and I also showered myself with some gifts as well.  This is not to brag, there's just some really cute things that I wanted to show and share with you all!

Co-Worker Prezzies


*Glass jars- Homemade body scrubs from my BFF Anthony
*Vanilla bath and hair set
*Butter cookies (YUM!)
*Chocolates (Double yum)
*Charming Charlie necklace
*Gift cards- Visa, Barnes and Nobles and Kohls
*Princess by Vera Wang earrings
*Scuunci hair clip

I loved my presents! I've already worn the necklace, used the BN gift card and scrubbed down with the vanilla scrub.

Blogger Love



My blogger love, Tammy, spoiled me rotten for Christmas and then just a few weeks later again spoiled me for my birthday! Thank you so much again my love!

*Khroma Palette- Khloe  (Can't wait to play with this!!)
*WnW Take on the Day Eye Primer
*BE Stroke of Light Under Eye Brightener
*Palmer's Deep Conditioning Protein Pack (never heard of this, but can't wait to try it!)
*Face Shop Black Head Pore Strip
*Face Shop Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask (Tammy is seriously my sheet mask drug dealer lol)
*WnW Lippie in Fergie Day  (great super nude lippie)
*ELF Mineral Flat Liner Brush
*Nivea Lip Butter


Happy Birthday to Me, From Me

Back in November I became a Sephora VIB and had a 10% off coupon I wanted to use.


*YSL Foundation and Touche Eclat Sample
*Urban Decay Naked BB Cream Sample
*Sephora Birthday Gift- Benefit They're Real Mascara and Watt's Up Highlighter sample
*Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter (on sale and smells delish)
*St. Tropez Tanning Mousse (fingers crossed this works!)
*Philosophy Hope in A Jar Set

Mally Beauty Makeup Makeover Collection



*Mally Cosmetics Bag
*Pencil Sharpener
*Age Rebel Diamond Unpowder
*Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener
*Instant Impact Mascara in Black
*Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in Black Violet
*High Shine Liquid Lipstick n Delish
*Evercolor Shadow Stick in Antique Taupe

This kit was an unplanned purchase that I made after watching Mally for much longer than I'd like to admit on QVC last weekend.  I really have liked all of the Mally Products that I've received in my QVC Beauty Tubes and I've been dying to try the eye brightener so I purchased this set for $60.

All in all, I had a great 28th birthday and hopefully "28" and 2013 will be my year!




No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.