Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tip Thursday: Shampoo

  My hair is just so strange sometimes.  I can thoroughly wash out my hair and not put in a single product, but there's this pie piece section at the back of my crown that always feels "gummy".  I remember telling Tammy of a Not A Rich Girl this, and she suggested leaving your shampoo in your hair for a moment.

I always leave my conditioner in my hair for a minute or two, but I never thought to do so with my shampoo.  I leave my shampoo in for about a minute before washing it out, and it works beautifully!  So if you have super oily hair or get greasy patches like I do, try leaving your shampoo in while washing your face and see if it works!




2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yay it worked!!

K said...

My hair feels gummy in the exact same place! Thanks for sharing this tip; I'll be sure to try it out!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.