Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tip Thursday: Boot Storage

  To me, one of the only positives of the cold weather is that it becomes boot weather.  I love boots.  Storing boots properly is really important to maintain the shape and fit of the boot.  My favorite way to store them is one the floor of my closet with magazines rolled up in them to maintain their shape!


I've seen boot shapers being sold at many stores, and actually own a set myself, but rolled up magazines work just as well to maintain their shape and to keep the boots stored upright for easier visibility!

How do you store your boots?

2 comments:

Iyah Love said...

Thanks for the tip :Di never even thought of doing this!

♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

Your a genius!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.