Sunday, October 28, 2012

3 Fall Fashion Essentials

  I love fall.  I'm a sweaty and frizzy girl, so when the cooler temperatures roll around I am a very happy lady.  I also love the fall for the clothes!  I'm a huge fan of layering and also of jackets so fall is a great time for me to really play with my fashion.  Here are my three fall fashion essentials!  I wouldn't be able to put together some of my favorite fall outfits with one or sometimes all of these items.


1.  Riding Boots

I love, love, love riding boots.  Not only is the right pair super comfy to me they are just very classy.  Riding boots instantly had class and polish to even a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.  I only have two brown pairs, but I am dying to find the perfect black pair.



















2.  Blazers- fitted and boyfriend

I feel the same way about blazers as I do about riding boots, they add instant polish and class to any outfit.  I love that blazers have staged such  comeback and you can find them ay any price point.  I love fitted blazers to really give me a waist line.  When I wear a fitted blazer I use that as my outfit focal point.  Boyfriend blazers I use more as a cover up when going out.  When I'm wearing a boyfriend blazer I wear a more ornate top and use the boyfriend blazer to balance it out.  I also love longer blazers so I can wear them with leggings!




3.  Leggings

I love leggings.  It's like wearing pajamas to work.  Some people think they can just purchase any leggings, and I used to be one of them.  Once I started purchasing high waisted, quality leggings I totally noticed the difference.  Sometimes leggings can be a little low waisted and that may accentuate any muffin toppage we may have.  A higher waisted pair helps suck that in to let tunics flow effortlessly over it.  In terms of quality, no one wants sheer leggings, those babies need to be opaque!




No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.