Monday, March 26, 2012

Review Time: Mally Volumizing Mascara

A couple months back I received Mally's Volumizing Mascara in my QVC Beauty Tube. In case you haven't heard about QVC's Beauty Tube before, it's a really great beauty sample service sent out once every few months from QVC. It features full and sample sized products from some of their most popular brands. A brand that I love to watch on QVC, but have never ordered products from is Mally Beauty. I was excited to try this mascara!




Info from QVC.com:

What is it: A unique mascara formula that helps create the look of gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes. A new shipment arrives approximately every four months for as long as you remain in this auto-delivery plan.

Who is it for: The classic black color is perfect for all skin tones.

Why is it different: The combination of natural waxes and carefully-chosen powders gives lashes an instant boost. The plush combing brush works with the powders in the formula to help thicken lashes without clumping, giving you gorgeous volume that lasts and lasts.

How do I use it: Apply to lashes from base to tip. For super luminous lashes, apply one coat, let it dry, then apply a second coat. Repeat until you've got the lash look you love.

It's currently available for $28 for two, which isn't too shabby.

I'm really impressed with this mascara! It definitely volumizes and thickens my lashes, which is really necessary when you wear glasses. It lasts all day and dries super quick. It does clump a little bit, and when it dries so quickly it kind of makes it dificult to comb those clumps out, but other than that, it is love!

Before



After:


Arrrghhh! I've saved these photos 100 different ways, and they still upload crooked. I'm super sorry!

Anyway, I hope you can see that the volumizing and thickening of this mascara is great! I also love how it's super, super black! While it's a bit pricier than my usual mascara, I think $28 for two, is actually not too shabby!

Anyone else ever try any other Mally products?

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.