Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall Wishes

All though it's not officially Fall yet, there is all ready that chill in the air and Halloween candy EVERYWHERE. In response to Yummy411's Fall Wish List..Here is mine..and I must admit, they are pretty random.

1. As I live for my sports, my first fall wish is to see my struggling New York Mets make the play-offs (puhleeeeze) and to see my alma matter-the Penn State Nittany Lions beat Michigan and Ohio State! Most of you probably have no idea what I'm referring to, but it's honestly my number one wish.

2. Sweaters! I looove sweaters! My favorite way to wear them is to layer. I usually wear a light t-shirt or long sleeved tee and then a fabulously fluffy wrap around sweater. A wrap around sweater, when tied in the correct place (around your waist, not hips) can create a perfect hour glass shape, which is useful when wearing bulky clothing.

3. Scarves. I've always been a fan of scarves, and now that they are everywhere, they are seriously easy to get. My favorite scarves can be found at Forever 21 and actually Clairs and the Icing. I got a black and grey scarve at The Icing last weekend for $5! It will definitely be a wardrobe staple of mine.

4. Boots. As soon as Uggs came out, I hated them. I loathed them. I thought they looked terrible, especially worn with friggin mini skirts! Then my best friend Ally got a pair of Emus (like Uggs, not nearly as expensive). I tried them on and instantly fell in love. I now own them in black and tan and plan on adding brown to my collection. Get them here for the best prices by far!

5. Finally, and this is corny, the weather. I love fall weather, the crispness in the air and the leaves falling. To me, personally, it's the best wardrobe season. You can be comfy and chic with out having your nose and ears turn red from the cold, or sweating your make up off!

What's everyone elses fab five for the fall (decent use of aliteration, huh?)? Leave it in the comments, or leave a link to your blog response!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by